Douglas R. Edwards, CPA
Douglas Edwards has 28 years of experience conducting and supervising royalty audits in North America, Europe and Asia. Mr. Edwards established CRC in 1998 in order to provide the licensing industry with highly effective and efficient consulting and royalty audit services. Mr. Edwards is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the organization, as well as conducting and supervising audit engagements.
Below are a few highlights from Douglas' academic and professional background:
- Prior to establishing CRC, Mr. Edwards was employed by United Media (UM) in Cincinnati. During his tenure at UM, Mr. Edwards was initially responsible for conducting domestic and international royalty audits of agents and licensees.
- As Audit Manager, Mr. Edwards' duties involved budgeting, cost monitoring, audit scheduling, hiring and training royalty auditors. UM responsibilities also included financial accounting for the UM Tokyo branch office, calculating and distributing the talent share of royalty income, as well as participating in budgeting, forecasting and miscellaneous projects.
- Mr. Edwards received a BS in Accountancy from Miami University in Oxford,Ohio and an MBA in International Business from Xavier University in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is a Certified Public Accountant in the state of Ohio, a member of The Ohio Society of CPAs and a member of the Licensing Merchandisers' Association (LIMA).
Director, Audit & Consulting Services
Brad Boyle joined Comprehensive Royalty Compliance in 2005. For the past fourteen years, Mr. Boyle has conducted compliance royalty audits of licensees in a number of different industries, throughout the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, and Asia. He also provides consulting services and trains new audit personnel for CRC's clients. Below are a few highlights from Brad's academic and professional background:
- Prior to joining CRC, Mr. Boyle was employed by KPMG in Minneapolis, where he participated in Sarbanes-Oxley audit engagements, testing of business controls and testing of general computer controls.
- Mr. Boyle was employed by United Media for five years, where he independently conducted on-site, royalty compliance audits of licensees located both domestically and throughout Asia and Europe. UM responsibilities also included oversight of all aspects of the Royalty Audit Department, including budgeting, cost monitoring and scheduling, while supervising a staff of two auditors.
- Mr. Boyle received a BSBA in Accountancy from Williams College of Business at Xavier University in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).